Thursday 6 May 2010

Diana...Johnson??




Nevertheless, after these recent observations regarding my 'similarities' with the 'Once' singer, i was eager to take a brief glimpse at her recent fashion choices. I am a great fan of celebrity trends; people like Alexa Chung, Sienna Miller, Lily Cole and of course Diana Vickers, never fail to inspire my own style and chosen purchases. I adore the boho/romantic look that such female stars parade; hence the many floral dresses, summery jackets and tanned shoes that float about my wardrobe.

Once i had dabbled on her fashion blog, i discovered a world of clothing treats to feast my eyes upon. I especially liked an outfit that she had sported on an X Factor live performance; it was a sparkly white fringed dress, complimented by a matching beret. Although this outfit is a tad excessive for your usual Saturday night bender, I'm sure there is a cheeky little equivalent somewhere on London Oxford Street...the land of fashion opportunities!

So on my visit to London tomorrow, as i cruise in and out of the alluring shops, i will hunt for a dazzling fringed dress, courtesy of Miss Vickers. Urban Outfitters here i come!! Fingers crossed.... :)

1 comment:

  1. You are my very own style icon all by yourself, although I can see the Diana similarities

    ReplyDelete