Sunday 28 March 2010

A friend for your feet!


Peering across the tantalizing beauties that sit among the ASOS shoe collection, my jealous eyes shoot from blue to green; as the wonderful view of these little feet friends glare back at me. My longing to purchase each mouth-watering pair is devastating; due to the solemn appearance of my bank balance, none of these gems will ever be in my life!


Countless shoes allured and almost persuaded me to dip further into my overdraft; but they thankfully failed. Until..from the corner of my eye i spotted an unusual looking pair. I knew immediately that i HAD to own these treasures. Their colourful appearance just simply enhanced my desperate need to purchase them! I couldn't help but fall in love with every aspect of these shoes; i adored the random array of flowers placed on the toe; the striking heel of blue glass; plus the ditsy floral pattern covering them. ASOS themselves called them an 'irregular choice'; but the fact that they're a very unconventional pair, only encouraged me to believe that that these sweet beauties must be mine! The only aspect that was holding me back was the £70 price tag. However, their charming perfection just took over my seemingly sensible attitude and i just thought..without a doubt, they're worth it!


I automatically logged onto my internet banking account and the depressing number that stared back at me was simply mortifying. Available balance £9.72 (fantastic). That bloody Lloyd had once again deprived me of my shopping needs! Those shoes were now without a home..and i am without my pretty feet friends!! So in an act of revenge i have decided to make my own replica..just for ornamental purposes, as i don't exactly have the art of shoe-making! I know that it will most likely end up like looking like it was made by a 6 year old, but nevertheless, if you cant buy it..create it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment