Wednesday 7 April 2010

Anyone for Scrabble?


After a week into my Easter holiday, i have been enjoying the break with a lot of relaxation and unfortunately work. However, by Saturday i was desperate to get out of the house and get on it with the girlies! So i invited Mic, Amy, Claud, Han, Jaz and Harley round my gaff for the very important pre-lash session (essential for penniless folk like ourselves!) Next, there was the outfit..a task that takes hours of frustration with the limited options in my lonely wardrobe. Eventually i decided to wear my cream Topshop dress; with my dusty pink heels and of course a colossal sized flower in my newly highlighted hair.


As everyone was back from their individual universities..our local Weatherspoons was completely rammed. Faces i hadn't seen for ages were queuing up for their alcopops! Although i wasn't exactly hammered, my memory of the night is rather foggy as usual. But i do remember a classic tumble on the dancefloor as soon as we hit the 'grizly' (shockingly bad but brilliant nightclub in Folkestone). And without fail..my cream dress fell above my head which enabled the crowds to see all..fantastic. The day after, Amy said to me "All i saw was this bum on the floor an i thought who the hell is that....ohhh god its Maisie." Typical. However the rest of the night consisted of cheap booze and a lot more dancing!


After the hilariously drunken antics of Saturday night, i felt saddened by the thought that we hadn't yet planned another night out! So Monday we all journeyed to Claud's house for a birthday gathering; after a few minutes, Canterbury was thrown into the equation..Studio Nightclub was suggested as a possible place for us to venture. After a little persuasion on mine and Claud's part, we convinced the others to join us for another drunken outing :)


With an eager 45minutes to transform ourselves, we all rushed home to change! The date with my wardrobe was here again..this time i just chucked on my ASOS floral dress and rosey flower headband. After shoving a lick of mascara on and a dash of lippy i was ready to get on the Budweiser!!


I can only blame my pissed and excitable self on Studio's offering of £1 Vodka Redbulls. Again i saw many Folkestone chums out in the club..which just made it another brilliant night. After all the dancing and drinking, we taxied back to Claud's for a very entertaining house party. Hot tubs, trampolines, scrabble, basketball and cheese sandwiches were all thrown into the night..and in my strangely energetic state, i forbid ANYONE to sleep. At 7am everyone managed to get in an hours kip. However, my scrabble playing was far too exciting for sleep, so i woke everyone up with my 'accidental' dropping of the letter pieces all over the wooden floor. They were not impressed! But of course, the conversation started as we all reminisced about the nights antics, so luckily the need to sleep was soon forgotten.


All in all the bank holiday weekend was definitely one to remember, thanks to those cheeky Vodka Redbulls and that sparklingly witty banter!


Bring on the next adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment