Monday 13 June 2011

'Reddy' Steady, Royal Beddy ;)


I've always had a certain 'type' in my male fantasies; I tend to go for the caveman look. A cheeky cockney accent wouldn't go a miss either. So Biffy Clyro, times Indiana Jones, plus the voice of Jeff Brazier, equals...dream. However, there is just something about this one posh boy, that i cannot quite put my finger on (no pun intended). He is of course, Prince Harry. I don't tend to fall for a carrot-top man, but Harry's 'strawberry blonde' locks seem to be rocking my socks. Sorry, that didn't mean to sound like a Dr Seuss riddle.

If it's not Pippa Middleton's behind, it's Kate's chocolate curls; so i feel, it's only fair to have a bit of Royal man candy to excite our lower-class lives. With his rosy cheeks and mischievous nature, Buckingham's Duracell battery certainly has my vote.

Us girls don't exactly have much to choose from in the Royal rankings. Prince William seems to be donning a bald crown these days; and whilst I do have a thing for the more 'mature' gentleman, Prince Charles and the Duke of Edinburgh may be pushing it. So that leaves us with the youngest of the bunch, Prince Harry, the Royal joker.

It's almost approaching two months since Kate and Wills tied the knot, however, the world is still obsessed with the dramas of Buckingham Palace. Notably, Beatrice's spider-Esq head-wear, which was sold on eBay for over £81,000, whilst Kate's high-street wardrobe has resulted in many 'copy-kates' adopting her style, and of course, Pippa's much-photographed rear has launched a great demand for bum implants.

I must confess, I am a member of the 'Pippa Middleton's ass appreciation society' on Facebook, however, she was not the star attraction for moi on that glorious Friday. It's the ginger-nut Prince that caught my eye.  Known for his partying and drinking, Harry brings a little cheek to the Royal family. So when his duties are of a serious nature, the red-headed Prince appeared a little uncomfortable. Throughout the ceremony he looked like he'd rather be out clubbing with his posh-boy chums. Well, until he got to chat-up Kate's younger sis! Once they emerged onto the balcony, Harry gave his best efforts to charm Pippa, I'm guessing, with a series of hilarious knock-knock jokes. Royal banter.

So if the perfect booty is the key to a Prince's pants, then sign me up doctor! I can hear the wedding bells now.."Prince Harry, your Royal 'Hein-ie' awaits." Or perhaps I'll just stick to the bum squats, I am a commoner after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment